There are basically 2 types of water purifiers.
- UV water purifiers.
- RO + UV/UF purifiers.
- If you have corporation’s water at home, then RO purifier isn’t essential. Only UVwater purifiers will do and that will be in budget.
- Pros: Budget friendly, less maintenance cost, Kills all the germs.
- Cons: Kills only germs but donot makes hard water soft, which means not perfect if you have hard water or borewell water in your tap
- Best UV water purifier is this one by Kent.
- Incase water is hard at your place or you have borewell water. Then any type of water can be made pure and drinkable with RO+UV/UF water purifiers.
- Pros: Kills all germs, makes any type of water drinkable.
- Cons: Little bit costly, requires bi-annual/annual maintaince, throws away about 30-40% of water which is hard.
- It is the most safe water to drink for your family, but if you get habitual of drinking only RO+UV water, then you get upset stomach if you drink outside water even for 1 week.
- Best RO+ UV/UF water purifier is HUL RO+UV Ultima
- Best Budget RO+UV water purifier (we also bought this same) is
HUL Pureit Classic RO+MF Water Filter